Pages

Tuesday 18 October 2016

Market Day

Image result for Market Day
I could smell the sweet cotton candy as I walk past.
I could taste the sour blueberry sherbet as I pop it into my mouth.
I could hear the loud rain as it crashes to the ground with a loud splat.
I could feel the smooth soap I rubbed it against my fingers.
I could see colourful signs as I walk past them.
I could smell the strawberry lip balm as I open the lid.
I could taste the delicious chocolate as I put it into my mouth.
I could hear laughter in the crowd of kids.
I could I could hear the soft cotton candy in my hands.
 I could see people going crazy from the cotton candy and sherbet.
I could hear coins going ting, ting, ting in people's pockets.
I could feel the bumpy coins in my pocket as I get it from my pocket.
I could see the creative bookmarks besides our table.
I could feel the soft pillows on the table.
What a day!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kate my name is Kirsten (i'm your twin Sister so you know me)
    Great job. I loved your senses writing. I loved how you said I could tast the sour blueberry as it pops in my mouth. I really liked your describing words. Keep up the good work. Bye.

    Please check out my blog,
    http://pcskirstenj.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kirsten,

    Sorry for the very late the reply( after a year I answered you)
    Thank you for checking my blog. Thank you, that simile too.
    Bye I will check out you blog keep on checking out my blog.
    Kate

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.