Pages

Tuesday 8 August 2017

When I Turn Back Time


When I Turn Back Time


When I turn back time…

It is the 3rd of August, we are standing outside the Auckland Zoo on a cold winter's morning.
Excited kids blocking the entrance. The sound of loud heavy footsteps sound like a thud. My teeth
Chattering making it sound like dropping coins.


It is nearly home time. The sun is out now, beaming through the nets that surrounds them like a force field. We rush over to the Kiwis. We see the opening and there is a sign saying, “Please be quiet.” The door opens, I see bright blue stars on the ceiling. It felt as if it was already night time. Fish swim freely in their tanks. I hear an owl hoot as we  pass the glass window. Just then we see a fluffy brown kiwi roaming around near the bushes. I can hear whispers behind me, fingers pointing at the kiwi.

We head to the exit. The light comes in eating the darkness. Mrs P calls us over, “ Are you coming?” We all  ran over to the rest of the group. As we walk over to the bus I feel as if we were in a  marching band. Everyone I past was talking about the animals with excitement.
I love the zoo.

Screenshot 2017-08-04 at 11.51.51 AM.pngScreenshot 2017-08-04 at 11.54.10 AM.png



We went to the zoo for our topic Land, Sea and Sky. The next day we did some writing called, "When I turn Back In Time" we had to add Adjectives, Adverb, Similes and other stuff. I hope you like my writing.
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.